BUSINESS CUSTOMER MONITORS
Do your customers or employees travel by public transport? Why not make it easier for them by displaying up-to-the-minute actual departure times for ZVV public transport services at nearby stops? ZVV provides interested companies a real-time data feed for free, which you can display e.g. on a monitor in the entrance area of your company’s offices.
For this service, you will need the following hardware and software components:
- Monitor: industrial monitor or standard commercially available monitor
- PC: with an operating system that allows 24-hour mode
- Internet browser: Firefox, Safari or IE 8 and up
- Internet connection: for data-update once a minute
To attain the best possible result, we recommend use of an industrial monitor with an integrated PC. ZVV is unable to provide any IT support. If your company does not have an in-house IT support service, we recommend you obtain external assistance.
Functionalities of the data feed:
ZVV provides you with assistance in initiating the data feed and ensures operability with the following functionalities:
- Display of the next departures for one or more stops (tram, bus and train)
- Departure data in real time
- Updating of the display (every minute)
- Incorporation of the time needed to walk to the respective stop
- Alternating display of individual website contents with the departure tables
Conditions of use:
Business customers may utilise the data feed provided by ZVV incl. real-time information, provided the conditions of use are observed. Instances of non-compliance can lead to the immediate termination of the data feed.
If you are interested in the ZVV data feed, please fill out the following contact form. You can place a non-binding request if you would like to receive more detailed information. If you are already sure about displaying the ZVV data feed on a monitor, please fill out a binding request.