Purchase of tickets
Telecontrolled ticket machines, special functions for the visually impared passengers or tickets by telephone: Customers can choose from a variety of different ZVV sales channels.
With the ZVV self-service channels, you can buy your tickets quickly and easily. However, the ZVV also provides various ticket purchase options for passengers with physical disabilities.
ZVV app, Check-in ticket and online ticket shop
- The easiest way to buy single tickets, multi tickets and travelcards is the ZVV app.
- If you don't want to worry about zone plans and fares at all, you can travel with the ZVV check-in ticket. Simply activate the check-in function before boarding.
- You can buy and print ZVV tickets from home in the online ticket shop.
Telephone customer service and telephone tickets
- Tickets can be ordered at ZVV-Contact. They will be sent to you by post.
- Passengers with an «Identity card for disabled passengers» can also buy ZVV tickets by telephone on the free number 0800 181 181 (SBB Contact Center). The tickets are available immediately.
Telecontrolled ticket machine and 4-quadrant modus
- At the ticket machine, you can buy almost the entire ZVV ticket assortment.
- Telecontrol of ticket machines: If you have trouble buying a ticket, you can get help by telephone at all ZVV ticket machines. For this purpose, customer service can remotely operate the ticket machines.
- Visually impaired passengers can use the «4-quadrant» modus on the ticket machine with enlarged text and voice output.