Discover Zurich for a low price: the ideal ticket for those staying in Zurich for 1 to 3 days who would like to combine using public transport with visiting a museum or a recreation area nearby.
The Zürich Card is the perfect ticket for culture fans and city lovers who wish to transform their short break into a travel experience for a small fee. For 24 or 72 hours, the Zürich Card offers:
- Unlimited 2nd class travel by tram, bus, train, boat and cable car throughout the city of Zurich and its surrounding region (zones 110, 111, 121, 140, 150, 154 and 155).
Area of validity, Zürich Card (PDF, 92 KB)
- Free or reduced admission to the majority of Zurich’s museums.
- 10 to 20% discount in various local stores.
- Tasty surprise in selected restaurants.
- 50% discount on public city tours organized by Zürich Tourism.
- Many more discounts on a variety of cultural and leisure activities.
|Validity||Adult||Child (6–15.99 years)|
Zürich Card sales
The Zürich Card is available from the following outlets:
- ZVV Contact: +41 848 988 988 (CHF 0.08/min)
- ZVV and SBB ticket machines
- ZVV information and sales offices
- Rail stations in the city and local region, and at Zurich Airport
- Service and information desks at Zurich Airport
- ZSG Bürkliplatz sales office and ZSG shipping company
- Tourist Information at the Main Train Station in Zurich
- Various Zurich hotels
For more details, please visit: www.zuerich.com/zuerichcard.
Please validate tickets before starting your journey at the ticket machine or ticket validator on the platform.