See a lot of Zurich for a low price: the ideal ticket for those staying in Zurich for 1-3 days who would like to include a museum visit and an excursion to a nearby recreation area in their plans.
The Zürich Card is the perfect ticket for culture fans and city lovers who wish to transform their short break into a travel experience for a small fee. For 24 or 72 hours, the Zürich Card offers:
- Unlimited 2nd class travel by tram, bus, train, boat and cable car throughout the city of Zurich and its surrounding region (zones 110, 111, 121, 140, 150, 154 and 155), the night supplement must be separately purchased for journeys on the nighttime network.
Area of validity, Zürich Card (PDF, 92 KB)
- The surcharges for the use of scheduled ZSG boats on Lake Zurich and the Limmat River are included in the Zürich Card. Longer boat trips outside the area of validity for the Zürich Card require the purchase of a zone upgrade.
- Free or reduced admission to the majority of Zurich’s museums
- 10 to 20% discount in various local stores
- Culinary surprise in selected restaurants
- 50% discount on public city tours organized by Zürich Tourism
- Many more discounts on a variety of cultural and leisure activities.
Zürich Card sales
The Zürich Card is available from the following outlets:
- ZVV Contact: +41 848 988 988 (CHF 0.08/min)
- ZVV and SBB ticket machines
- ZVV information and sales offices
- Rail stations in the city and local region, and at Zurich Airport
- Service and information desks at Zurich Airport
- ZSG Bürkliplatz sales office and ZSG shipping company
- Tourist Information at the Main Train Station in Zurich
- Various Zurich hotels
For more details, please visit: www.zuerich.com/zuerichcard.
Please validate tickets before starting your journey at the ticket machine or ticket validator on the platform.
The Zürich Card does not include the ZVV nighttime network travel supplement; this must be purchased separately.