Regional transport conferences
In the Canton of Zurich, twelve regional transport conferences coordinate the planning of the services offered and timetable changes.
The 168 municipalities of the Canton of Zurich are organised into 12 regional transport conferences (RTCs). The RTC meetings coordinate matters of concern to the municipalities represented in respect of all public transport issues, and in particular those relating to the planning of the services offered. As part of the timetabling process, the RTCs play an important role as regards providing information on and communicating the planned timetable changes. The RTCs usually convene twice a year.
Chairmen of RTCs (as of May 2018)
- Furttal: Marcel Rauschenbach, Buchs
- Glattal: André Ingold, Dübendorf
- Knonaueramt: Kurt Weber, Ottenbach
- Limmattal: Toni Brühlmann, Schlieren
- Oberland: Susanna Jenny, Grüningen
- Pfäffikon ZH / mittleres Tösstal: Margrit Berlinger, Russikon
- Pfannenstiel: Thomas Steiger, Meilen
- Winterthur: Martina Möckli, Hagenbuch
- City of Zürich: Andres Türler, Zürich
- Unterland: Melissa Hösli-Vorrasi, Oberweningen
- Weinland: Jürg Grau, Feuerthalen
- Zimmerberg: Richard Gautschi, Thalwil