Regional transport conferences
In the Canton of Zurich, twelve regional transport conferences coordinate the planning of the services offered and timetable changes.
The 162 municipalities of the Canton of Zurich are organised into 12 regional transport conferences (RTCs). The RTC meetings coordinate matters of concern to the municipalities represented in respect of all public transport issues, and in particular those relating to the planning of the services offered. As part of the timetabling process, the RTCs play an important role as regards providing information on and communicating the planned timetable changes. The RTCs usually convene twice a year.
Chairmen of RTCs (as of December 2022)
- Furttal: Caroline Rau, Dällikon
- Glattal: Hanspeter Schmid, Dübendorf
- Knonaueramt: Gabriela Noser Fanger, Ottenbach
- Limmattal: Beat Kilchenmann, Schlieren
- Oberland: Heinrich Vettiger, Wetzikon
- Pfäffikon ZH / mittleres Tösstal: Lukas Steudler, Pfäffikon ZH
- Pfannenstiel: Claudia Hollenstein, Stäfa
- City of Winterthur: Hans Peter Häderli, Seuzach
- City of Zürich: Michael Baumer, Zürich
- Unterland: Stephan Betschart, Glattfelden
- Weinland: Jürg Grau, Feuerthalen
- Zimmerberg: Markus Uhlmann, Horgen